    being owners of xpc's. I just can't stop thinking how small and cool they
    look.

    bolo

    LAWAYSHA THOMAS, Aug 28, 2004

  2. LAWAYSHA THOMAS

    Conor Guest

    Welcome to the club. The cooling is quite good but you need to ensure
    you leave plenty of clearance around the sides/rear. I relocated mine
    recently and there's only an inch of clearance around the sides of the
    case to the desk and it made a fair bit of difference to the temps.
    Still works fine but is a bit hotter than before.

    Conor, Aug 28, 2004

  3. LAWAYSHA THOMAS

    AuctionBees Guest

    There is a new BIOS, FT61S02B, that fixes some issues that may arrise when
    running with Prescott P4 and WinXP SP2 .... check out readmeft61.htm at
    ftp.shuttle.com/BIOS/ft61 for more info.

    Mark

    AuctionBees, Sep 3, 2004