    if I don't have to. Plus, a new drive using only the outer 3GB would be
    WAY faster. This think is a disgrace, there's probably CD-ROMs faster
    than it is :(

    see.my.sig.4.addr, Mar 11, 2005

  2. see.my.sig.4.addr

    Fixer Guest

    Reflash the bios to latest version and it should allow bigger drives me
    thinks

    Fixer, Mar 11, 2005

  3. see.my.sig.4.addr

    Guy Fawkes Guest

    or stick linux on it, which will ignore the BIOS and see pretty much any
    size drive.

    --
    Lithium ion internal and external batteries.
    Internal from £30 External from £75 (trade)

    Guy Fawkes, Mar 11, 2005
  4. How can it ignore the BIOS? A computer MUST have a BIOS to even load the
    OS!

    see.my.sig.4.addr, Sep 6, 2005