New to group

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by Keith Thompson, Feb 5, 2009.

  1. Where's the FAQ for this newsgroup? Thanks.

    Keith Thompson, Feb 5, 2009

  2. Keith Thompson

    trodas

    Joined:
    Sep 13, 2007
    Messages:
    22
    Likes Received:
    0
    Location:
    Czech republic
    I did not find it either, do you really miss it? I think it is pretty straight-forward, eh?

    If you have been on any other forums, then you already know the drill. No swearing, no insults, no spam, no porn (usually also no rasism, but that fail to the insults category anyway) and things get along rather nicely. :D

    20 post so you can post links and images and that it is.

    trodas, Oct 6, 2009