New to wide screen TV's (need advice before buying)

Discussion in 'Nvidia' started by Shaggy, Aug 13, 2005.

  1. Shaggy

    Shaggy Guest

    Samsung HC-P4752W (my brothers) apparently doesn't accept a PC signal
    for HDMI/DVI (thanks to some handy DRM?)

    I'm in the final stages of buying one, but I need information. I
    couldn't be bothered with TV so it'll be DVD's and PC games only.

    Is there a large LCD or projection TV that will accept a signals from
    my card (6600 GT OC)?

    Is there anything else I should be aware of? (I'm willing to spend up
    to 2500 cnd) and can somebody please point me towards an online forum
    where I could hang around for a while and get a grip on what I
    want/need/should look for...

    Thanks for any help.

    Shaggy, Aug 13, 2005

  2. Sharanga Dayananda, Aug 14, 2005