New version 1.7 of UML state machine code generator

Discussion in 'Embedded' started by Peter Mueller, Nov 3, 2009.

  1. Hello list readers,

    The new version now supports generation of C / C++ / nesC / ObjC / Ada
    code.
    SinelaboreRT was built especially with embedded real-time systems in
    mind. Generated code can run even on the smallest uC.

    Some of the new features:
    - Trace code generation
    - Graphical simulation and real-time monitoring
    - Model and robustness checking

    Other key features:
    - Generates human readable code
    - Code generation especially for embedded real-time systems
    - Supporting hierarchical designs
    - No run-time environment needed
    - Fits well in different system designs (foreground/background, RTOS-
    based ...)
    - No gap between design and code
    - Support for different input formats (Cadifra, XMI)
    - Simple integration in different development environments
    - Low cost

    If you want to give it a try please visit www.sinelabore.com and
    take a look in the manual. A demo version is also available.

    With best regards,
    Peter Mueller

    Peter Mueller, Nov 3, 2009