    driver I missed

    If anybody can help me, please reply!

    Thanks!

    catbread.org, Dec 2, 2007

  2. catbread.org

    Jay B Guest

    those are both controlled by the dell utility quickset
    relatively useless.
    just allows you to see the screen interpretation of the settings. the
    blue fn key still controls them just fine.
    i suppose you can download that from the dell website.

    Jay B, Dec 3, 2007

  3. catbread.org

    Dean-MN Guest

    Dean-MN, Dec 3, 2007
  4. catbread.org

    catbread.org Guest

    Hey. Thanks guys for the posts, that's what I was looking for. I still
    cannot see the battery life of my computer though.

    Another question. My ATI drivers are really screwy. I get an error
    about the VRU not working correctly and it wants to send in an error
    report. When this happens, the system locks up for about 10 seconds
    and doesn't respond to anything.

    This is XP SP2 with all the current updates and the most current video
    drivers on from the Dell website. If anybody else is having this
    problem or knows of a solution, I would appreciate it if somebody
    could send me a message about it.

    Thanks

    catbread.org, Dec 3, 2007