    I went and bought a Z590 Plus, 11th Gen Intel CPU, 32 GB of new ram and a new SSD and I can't get the secure boot crap to work to install Windows11.

    I made an ISO and that didn't work.

    What bios settings do I need to make this work?

    brian65, Jan 25, 2022
  2. brian65

    Grupper

    Joined:
    May 26, 2022
    (I have the same issue)
    Asus Z590 Plus wifi
    Intel 11700K CPU
    32 mem

    Step 0: Download PC Health Check from windows website
    Step 1: First upgrade the Bios with EZ-Updater from the Armory tool set
    Step 2: Set bios to TPM 2.0 using the bios search page top center.
    Step 3: Set bios UEFI to windows or other ( different forums tell use one or the other ) using the bios search page top center.

    reboot should work but :( See Pic 1 )

    Then I checked MSinfo ( See Pic 2 ) its still in legacy mode and safe boot not avail :(

    win_11.png v

    win_11_2.png

    Grupper, May 26, 2022