    I just want to decide what kind of CPU i need.

    Thanks

    Axel

    Axel Gillert, Apr 29, 2004

  2. Axel Gillert

    Paul Guest

    What is the name and model number of the motherboard ?
    What speed processor are you currently using ?

    Paul

    Paul, Apr 29, 2004

  3. Axel Gillert

    rstlne Guest

    Sounds like Intel Wibblewash to me (Verry confusing as I dont have their
    kit)
    400 = 100
    533 = 133
    So if the board takes DDR then it should be able to take pc2100 @ 133 (533
    shrug)
    but this is ONLY if the ram will go into the board.. It's goign to be
    obvious if your trying to put a 184pin chip into a 168 pin slot ..
    You should be able to read the install guide that came with the motherboard
    and it will walk you through it

    rstlne, Apr 29, 2004
  4. Axel Gillert

    DaveW Guest

    PC2100 works at 400 MHz.

    DaveW, Apr 29, 2004
  5. Axel Gillert

    bill Guest

    <PC2100 works at 400 MHz.
    <
    <

    No it doesn't.

    Bill

    bill, Apr 30, 2004
  6. Axel Gillert

    Ed Guest

    I like to post this every once in awhile for the newbs. ;p
    Ed

    PCxxxx / DDR / MHz
    PC1600 / 200 / 100
    PC2100 / 266 / 133
    PC2400 / 300 / 150
    PC2700 / 333 / 166
    PC3000 / 366 / 183
    PC3200 / 400 / 200
    PC3500 / 433 / 216
    PC3700 / 466 / 233
    PC4000 / 500 / 250
    PC4200 / 533 / 266
    PC4400 / 550 / 275

    Ed, Apr 30, 2004
  7. Axel Gillert

    bill Guest

    <On Thu, 29 Apr 2004 23:22:33 -0700, bill
    <
    <>In article <Affkc.17634$RE1.1511184@attbi_s54>, says...
    <><PC2100 works at 400 MHz.
    <><
    <><
    <>
    <> No it doesn't.
    <>
    <> Bill
    <
    <I like to post this every once in awhile for the newbs. ;p
    <Ed
    <
    <PCxxxx / DDR / MHz
    <PC1600 / 200 / 100
    <PC2100 / 266 / 133
    <PC2400 / 300 / 150
    <PC2700 / 333 / 166
    <PC3000 / 366 / 183
    <PC3200 / 400 / 200
    <PC3500 / 433 / 216
    <PC3700 / 466 / 233
    <PC4000 / 500 / 250
    <PC4200 / 533 / 266
    <PC4400 / 550 / 275
    <
    <

    Could you please tattoo that to the back of Daves eyelids?

    Bill

    bill, Apr 30, 2004