    an application processor
    in wireless devices.

    Can anyone help?

    John Edwards, Sep 14, 2004

  2. John Edwards

    Neil Kurzman Guest

    Most likely the communications processor handles the wireless communications
    protocols (it requires a bit of processing). the other cpu does whatever the
    wireless device is suppose to do, the application.

    Neil Kurzman, Sep 15, 2004

  3. John Edwards

    Unbeliever Guest

    Both just names made up by some person, probably the guy who designed the
    particular product. They aren't generic industry standard names that will
    mean the same thing in different devices.

    Cheers,
    Alf

    Unbeliever, Sep 15, 2004