Newbie question - online step by step???

Discussion in 'AMD Overclocking' started by Moldy, Dec 8, 2003.

  1. Moldy

    Moldy Guest

    Hi just built my first system and would like to know if there is an
    on-line step by step guide to OCing (possibly a FAQ for a.c.h.o.a?)

    Setup is

    MSI K7N2 Delta-ILSR
    XP2600+ Barton 333MHz with retail HS/Fan (copper based I think)
    2 x 512MB PC3200 no-name
    Radeon 9200 256MB

    TIA

    --

    Moldy

    The only difference between crap and art, is that art has brass name plates below it

    Moldy, Dec 8, 2003