    network card please? I've found the network settings in the preference's
    pane, but that doesn't help.

    Thanks for any help!

    Stuart Bonnett, Oct 7, 2003

  2. If you want a simple readout, MenuMeters will show
    accurate figures for upload (Tx) and download (Rx)
    in KBytes/sec when running various apps like Safari,
    Thoth, Fugu et al. Your router may have some help
    files on what settings to use, in case it's a new
    problem between your router and your machine.

    George Williams, Oct 7, 2003