    Magic (to create or change partions) or tools like Diskeeper or
    PerfectDisk) to get those partitions defragmented ???

    Thanks for your replies.

    Dogg, Feb 12, 2004

  2. Dogg

    Mark H Guest

    I use both PM and Disk Image - every tool should work provided they're
    not limited by design{outdated}.

    Mark H, Feb 12, 2004

  3. Dogg

    a Guest

    U┬┐ytkownik Dogg napisa┬│:
    I can say about my own experience with RAID 1 on HPT370A (ATA 100) with
    IBM 60GB 7200 RPM DeskStar drives. After 7 months of using the drives
    become errornous (bad blocks) which I link with RAID HPT chip. Remember
    that no other tool will recover You with such distributed data (if even
    single drive will fail) There is also problem that You can read such
    drive only with such type of controller.If Your Mainboard will fail - no
    data will be available to read on the other PC which is not equiped with
    such controller. Remember that there are also good and bad sites of RAID
    non professional technology. I'm talking about it becouse I'd lost my
    data once upon a time...

    a, Feb 13, 2004