    budge past 60Hz.. so now im just using the xp default drivers, at
    least it's running at 100Hz now.

    Is there a problem with these drivers for older cards?

    db, Aug 26, 2003

  2. Roger Squires, Aug 26, 2003

  3. db

    JAD Guest

    and..... make sure the monitor is described correctly in 'display
    properties.'

    JAD, Aug 26, 2003
  4. db

    Ahab Guest

    I had the same problem until I downloaded the ATI control panel.

    It gave me a override refresh rate override feature in displays where with
    just driver installed I didn't have it.

    display-->settings-->advanced--->displays.

    I just set it to something safe like 75Hz for 1280x1000 etc.

    Ahab, Aug 27, 2003