    the a7n8x deluxe? always like to be up to date :)

    regards.

    Tom.

    Tom, Oct 17, 2003

  2. Tom

    Ben Pope Guest

    New BIOS... (1007, and the Uber 1007) copntaining updated SATA Bios (4.2.27)

    nVidia 2.45s

    Other than that... can't think of anything.

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 17, 2003

  3. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Ben Pope wrote:
    :: Tom wrote:
    ::: Been away for a while (with everything running so smoothly I have
    ::: had little reason to post here) but was just wondering if there was
    ::: any new drivers for the a7n8x deluxe? always like to be up to date
    ::: :)
    ::
    :: New BIOS... (1007, and the Uber 1007) copntaining updated SATA Bios
    :: (4.2.27)
    ::
    :: nVidia 2.45s
    ::
    :: Other than that... can't think of anything.
    ::
    :: Ben
    :: --
    :: I'm not just a number. To many, I'm known as a String...

    nVidia 2.45? Think I may have those already... any difference from the last
    ones though?

    Tom, Oct 18, 2003
  4. Tom

    Ben Pope Guest

    They've been around a while... Dunno how long you've been away :)

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 18, 2003
  5. Tom

    Tom Guest

    Ben Pope wrote:
    :: Tom wrote:
    ::: nVidia 2.45? Think I may have those already... any difference from
    ::: the last ones though?
    ::
    :: They've been around a while... Dunno how long you've been away :)
    ::
    :: Ben
    :: --
    :: I'm not just a number. To many, I'm known as a String...

    I was the annoying git with the sound probs! Remeber typing whilst listening
    to mp3s - i worked it out to be the ps2 keyboard! remeber? mm? eh?

    Tom, Oct 19, 2003
  6. Tom

    Ben Pope Guest

    No, sorry. I probably wasn't as attached to the post as you. I make far
    too many posts to actually remember them as well! :p

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Oct 19, 2003