    than what is currently running on my machine? My philosophy is not to try
    and fix what is not yet broken, but if there is a performance increase, then
    that may be worth it. Any thoughts and/or input? Thanks much.

    Mark G., Aug 28, 2004

  2. Mark G.

    piet Guest

    I got 1012, no problems with it!!Bios update are useal for support for
    processors with an other core;amd barton,etc;sempron

    piet, Aug 28, 2004

  3. Mark G.

    Almeyda Guest

    1012 also, but i dont think theres really any major update changes between
    1008/1012
    --
    Almeyda

    AMD2500XP @3200XP-11X200-2.21Ghz |
    A7N8X-E Deluxe | Corsair TWINX1024 XMS3200XL 5-2-2-2 DualChannel |
    HIS Excalibur 9800XT 256mb @459/398 (Omegas 2.5.67 & ATI tool 0.21 No
    Artifacts)
    1x80GB SATA Seagate 8mg cache | 2x40GB ATA Seagate |
    SB AudigyES | ANTEC SuperLanboy 350 Case (350W SmartBlue PS) |
    Doom3 @ 1024x768 Ultra High, all visuals on. (Demo1 = 43fps vcard not
    o'clocked)

    Almeyda, Aug 28, 2004