    Ben Myers Guest

    Either news.eternal-september.org is broken or this newsgroup has become
    comatose. Haven't seen a post here for a couple of days... Ben

    Ben Myers, Feb 23, 2010

  2. Ben Myers

    Daddy Guest

    Same here. The regulars usually fill the newsgroup with banter, so my
    guess is something's going on at eternal-september. Hope they don't take
    an eternity to get it going again.

    Daddy

    Daddy, Feb 23, 2010

  3. Ben Myers

    John Novicki Guest

    Jeez, is it the snow?

    John Novicki, Feb 23, 2010
  4. Ben Myers

    Nick Guest

    I get my newsfeed from Astraweb, as well as from Eternal September, and I
    haven't seen posts here for the last day or two (other than this thread).

    I have seen posts in other newsgroups coming through Eternal September.

    So I think the problem is the posters, not Eternal September.

    --
    Nick <mailto:>

    "My mind is already made up. I do not want any facts,
    as they would simply confuse me." M.E.

    (Sig stolen from the "Organization of Paranoid Anarchists For A Better
    World Filled With Peace and Harmony And Free Lunches For All Coming Real
    Soon Now".)

    Nick, Feb 23, 2010
  5. It's not your newsfeed. There hasn't been much going on here lately.

    Perhaps it's just a lull. Or maybe, finally, another computer maker
    has collected all the action and put it in their own newsgroup?

    William (veteran of Compaq, Gateway, eMachines, PB, and IBM newsgroups
    over the years)

    William R. Walsh, Feb 23, 2010
  6. Ben Myers

    olfart Guest

    if you are bored...I'll see if I can't round up a few of the regular
    nutcases from 24hrsupporthelpdesk to drop in here LOL

    olfart, Feb 23, 2010
  7. Hi!
    Oh, please don't!

    Otherwise, we'll all have to convene and break your Dell computer. <g>

    William

    William R. Walsh, Feb 23, 2010
  8. Ben Myers

    me Guest

    Sure hope this group doesn't die as I hate web based
    forums and much prefer Usenet!

    me, Feb 23, 2010
  9. Ben Myers

    WSZsr Guest

    We have our own nutcases........

    WSZsr, Feb 23, 2010
  10. Ben Myers

    Ben Myers Guest

    And get some of the trolls out from under rocks, while you're at it... Ben

    Ben Myers, Feb 24, 2010
  11. Ben Myers

    Bob Villa Guest

    They're all watching the Olympics in HD! B^0

    Bob Villa, Feb 24, 2010