    want to put my new computer together.

    I do not wish to damage this new very quiet case.

    TIA

    Stephen H. Fischer, Jul 6, 2007

  2. A minute with Google turned up the following:
    http://www.systemcooling.com/nexus_breeze-03.html

    Michael W. Ryder, Jul 6, 2007

  3. Hi,

    Thanks.

    My "search.com" search using "Nexus Breeze 500 Watt Silent PC Case" produced
    several links to "systemcooling.com" that "Page not found" appears when
    clicked.

    The link you supplied did not appear in the first 100+ links. I stopped when
    the result s started to turn to foreign language. The thirty or so links I
    followed did not produce any useful information.

    Where is the search engine you used and what search string did you use?

    Why is this necessary information not included in the box?

    Why is this necessary information not on the Nexus web site.

    I spent much more time than the minute you said it was all it took. Why were
    you so lucky?

    Stephen H. Fischer

    Stephen H. Fischer, Jul 6, 2007
  4. With Google, the first response to 'Nexus Breeze' is the link I gave
    you. I spent the rest of the minute making sure that the link supplied
    the information you were looking for. The article mentioned that the
    case came with different size power supplies, the 500 Watt in your case,
    and did not come with a manual, as happened to you. I am sorry that you
    had such bad luck with your search. The only reason I mentioned it was
    that it seemed so simple to me that maybe you hadn't looked too hard.

    Michael W. Ryder, Jul 7, 2007