    burner is ATA33 as I would expect.

    How do I get the HDD to work as a ATA100, instead of the ATA30?

    Thanks

    Fred Scharmann, Dec 14, 2003

  2. Fred Scharmann

    IC Guest

    Just hook it up. It will run at ATA100.

    IC, Dec 14, 2003

  3. I just rechecked and now it says ATA100 for the harddrive.

    Maybe it is the phase of the moon or alignment of the planets.

    Thanks

    Fred Scharmann, Dec 14, 2003
  4. Fred Scharmann

    IC Guest

    Solar flare :) Glad you got it sorted.

    IC, Dec 14, 2003

  5. Hi,

    what leads you to believe that your disk is running @ ATA/33 speeds?

    Wayne Youngman, Dec 14, 2003
  6. That is what the chart showed during the bootup screen.

    ATA33 for both the harddrive and burner.

    Fred Scharmann, Dec 14, 2003