    the older versions didn't work anyway, so i alway used the ms standard
    driver, but it's lame.
    does anybody know what i'm doing wrong?

    Daniel Schulze, Apr 20, 2004

  2. Daniel Schulze

    Morgan Guest

    the older versions didn't work anyway, so i alway used the ms standard
    What do you mean by "lame"...?

    Morgan

    Morgan, Apr 20, 2004

  3. Daniel Schulze

    ICee Guest

    Sounds like the driver is bad (bad download, install). I've never had
    any luck with the nforce IDE drivers and have had no problem just using
    Microsoft's IDE driver. The link below gives troubleshooting tips for
    this error.

    http://www.microsoft.com/resources/...Windows/XP/all/reskit/en-us/prmd_stp_hwpg.asp
    Your shorter link is: http://makeashorterlink.com/?V28825DB7

    ICee, Apr 20, 2004