    How easy/hard is it to move the caps or replace them with smaller ones?
    All they really need to do is "bend over" slightly, but they are
    mounted to close to the surface of the board to allow that.

    cgmoore, Nov 4, 2005

  2. cgmoore

    rms Guest

    Is this going to be a problem with watercooling setups in general with
    Dangerden's Maze3 fits fine, as do most of the bolt-on type blocks. You
    have to ask before you buy :)

    rms

    rms, Nov 5, 2005

  3. cgmoore

    cgmoore Guest

    Yep...

    So now I have an extra waterblock... and lo and behold, I have ANOTHER
    loud and obnoxious PC waiting in the wings ;-)

    Guess it's time to put some more wear and tear on the ol plastic.

    cgmoore, Nov 7, 2005