    the bottom of the cpu or not? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Regards,
    Julien F. Langlois

    user, Jan 7, 2004

  2. user

    ICee Guest

    Yes, just push it down. Try to have it just touch the bottom of the
    CPU, as the closer it is, the more accurate the temp reading will be.
    This is common; I had to do the same thing with mine when i got it.

    ICee, Jan 8, 2004

  3. user

    user Guest

    OK, thanks a lot for the quick reply!

    user, Jan 8, 2004
  4. user

    ICee Guest

    You're welcome. Good luck with it, it's a great MB.

    ICee, Jan 8, 2004