    audigy platinum on ebay.

    What do you guys think?

    doughnut

    Doughnut, Aug 30, 2003

  2. Doughnut

    Donnowhy Guest

    I posted the same question earlier but with regard to my soundblaster Live
    board. The consensus was that the onboard sound was better than the live but
    not as good as the Audigy

    Donnowhy, Aug 30, 2003

  3. Doughnut

    Kokoro Guest

    In alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.abit, Doughnut ordered an army of hamsters to
    type:

    http://www.tomshardware.com/game/20030405/index.html
    is the sort of article that may answer your questions.
    When it comes to quality the Audigy2 is probably better but for performance
    check the article.

    Kokoro, Aug 31, 2003