    I'll need to upgrade the PSU at some point to get the x800 vid card, but if
    possible, I'd rather do the cpu first.

    thanks'

    Mike, Sep 17, 2004

  2. Mike

    BigBadger Guest

    Yes it will support any desktop Socket A cpu including the XP3200+. If it's
    a decent quality then 340W should be enough providing you don't have too
    much hardware in there. I've built several XP2500+ @ 3200+ systems using
    generic no-name 350W PSU's and they were all fine, one even coped with a
    Radeon 9800XT without problem.

    BigBadger, Sep 17, 2004

  3. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Great thanks. I'll have to check out who the psu is made by, but i think its
    just a stock no name that came with the case.

    Mike, Sep 17, 2004
  4. Mike

    BUFF Guest

    Just so long as you realise that the NF7-S2 & NF7-S V2.0 are 2 boards with
    confusingly similar names but somewhat different features.

    BUFF, Sep 18, 2004
  5. Mike

    Mike Guest

    Right, of course. Now that you pointed that out, I have the NF7-S V2.0. I
    know the 2.0 supports 400, but is the 3200 ok on this one?

    Sorry for the confusion.

    Mike, Sep 18, 2004
  6. Mike

    BigBadger Guest