    for awhle. cost is not a factor. It's still really fast/respoonsive and the
    Soundstorm is unparalelled for quality.

    Thanks

    RonM, Apr 8, 2009

  2. RonM

    Wes Newell Guest

    You'd probably be better off just buying another one of the same model.
    Although I think that's a waste of money when you can get an Athlon X2,
    MB, and 4GB of ram for under $100.

    Wes Newell, Apr 8, 2009

  3. RonM

    RonM Guest

    I just got a an EP45-UD3P w an E8500 & 8GB & 2 640 GB Caviar Blacks so i am
    good there.

    This damn Abit just runs so good I want to fix it.

    There used to be someone who went through them and put good caps and other
    stuff on but I can't remember who it was
    ..
    It ain't about the $$$$

    --
    Ron A. Marraccini
    Legal Investigations - PSID #33657

    RonM, Apr 9, 2009
  4. RonM

    Wes Newell Guest

    It took less than a minute to google this.

    http://www.badcaps.net/

    Wes Newell, Apr 9, 2009
  5. RonM

    RonM Guest