    onto my NF7s v2.0 as long or longer than my trusty old VA503+ as my primary
    system -- especially now that Soundstorm actually works. Anyone else here an
    old VA503+ fan? I seem to remember seeing Kyle B. here...

    Wblane, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Wblane

    Leon Rowell Guest

    I built systems for all three of my kids with the FIC 503+
    motherboards & K6II 500 CPU's. The oldest daughter is still using
    hers. Great board. Still a few for sale on e-bay

    Leon Rowell, Oct 19, 2004

  3. Wblane

    0_Qed Guest

    Shameful !!

    Heresy !!!

    Beyond the 'pales' of OFF_TOPIC(OT) !!!

    Hrrrrummph !!!

    Otherwize ...
    have a nice 'day',
    Qed.

    PS- "We" OT_Nazis have your 'name' ...
    .. we now have you =fully= ID'd ...
    .. be advised.

    PPS- You are now "Trouble Maker #1" on our 'books' !!
    .. More worser_er than most ... really bad!

    PPPS- Nah, forget it.

    0_Qed, Oct 19, 2004
  4. I used the 503 for some time and actually built systems for my mom & sister
    with it which are still working fine.

    Ron Marraccini, Oct 19, 2004
  5. Wblane

    Leon Rowell Guest

    I knew you'd change your mind... (what little there is left):^)

    Leon

    Leon Rowell, Oct 20, 2004
  6. Wblane

    0_Qed Guest

    :)
    I had a notion thats what you say.
    Who 'helped' you with your reply ????

    :)
    My 'neuron' works quite well, thank you.

    If I had two(2) ... then, I could brag that I had "two".
    :)

    Qed.

    0_Qed, Oct 20, 2004
  7. Wblane

    Jef Norton Guest

    Qed wrote:

    | :)
    | My 'neuron' works quite well, thank you.
    |
    | If I had two(2) ... then, I could brag that I had "two".
    | :)
    |
    | Qed.

    You two must have two... doncha?

    http://pages.sbcglobal.net/jefn/anencephalic_qed.jpg

    Jef

    p.s. I still think your sister is ¡¡¡HOT!!! Who does her flat-top?

    Jef Norton, Oct 20, 2004
  8. Wblane

    0_Qed Guest

    Dunno, really.

    The 'LF' says I'm a 'handfull' ...
    "that" comment can be viewed in several ways ... ne pas?

    How do I 'tell' ???

    Qed.

    PS- Neural mensuration can be difficult.
    .. Menstruating neurons can be worse yet.

    PPS- Damn!
    .. I had hopes Mt St Helens would "blow", take youst guys with 'it'.
    .. Mite get 'nice' & peaceful `round here.
    .. Oh Well.

    PPPS- ?Who? invited "you" to =STEAL= this thread ???
    .. Sheesh !!

    0_Qed, Oct 21, 2004
  9. Wblane

    Leon Rowell Guest

    Three people... Me, Myself, & I. We used to be separate
    people but we conjoined..... so to speak. %^)

    Leon

    Leon Rowell, Oct 21, 2004
  10. Wblane

    Chuck Guest

    Yup! Agreed.
    My original 503+ has been in continuous use, now by my Dad. Hope this
    NF7S holds up as well.

    C.

    Chuck, Oct 23, 2004