    yes, prime stable, had it at this speed for last 3 mths, never crashed
    it will goto 2.6ghz possibly beyond,but can be a little flaky i dont want to
    go with too much voltage on air coolin, so i settled for this happy medium

    andy, Apr 24, 2005

  2. Doug

    Doug Guest

    Well, I tried the Tictac's Mantaray BIOS. I managed to get the FSB up to 225
    (can't go higher unless I drop my multiplier
    to less than 11.5 which is unacceptable). My RAM throughput was up by
    339MB/sec (Sisoft int spec) and 549MB/sec on
    Sisoft float spec) but it didn't really make any diff in games benchmarks --
    probably because my overclocked 9800 Pro is the bottleneck.

    Doug, May 2, 2005