    Deluxe? I have looked all over Google tring to find the specs on the
    NForce audio to no avail.

    Thanks.

    David, Aug 3, 2005

  2. http://www.nvidia.com/object/apu.html

    Last Boy Scout, Aug 3, 2005

  3. David

    MrGrumpy Guest

    And how is the rest of your sound sys, ie speakers?
    Would you actually notice any difference?
    What the tech spec gives and what you hear are two different things.

    MrGrumpy, Aug 3, 2005
  4. David

    Wookie Guest

    I really liked Soundstorm and find it to be terrific. I also have SB Live
    and Audigy in differnt systems. WHile the audigy is probably better than
    soundstorm by a wee bit. SOundstorm is very good and you can't beat the
    price. NVIdia sucks for having stopped using soundstorm.

    Wookie, Aug 3, 2005
  5. David

    David Guest

    David, Aug 3, 2005
  6. David

    dino Guest

    from what I had read..Soundstorm is optimized for digital output, if you
    have the analogue speakers..3 plugs as opposed to the 1( for 5.1) the sound
    is poorer. I switched to an Audigy 2ZS and found the sound better with my
    Z5500 logitech speakers.

    dino, Aug 3, 2005