    whether SLI is for you will likely be "yes".

    http://www.anandtech.com/mb/showdoc.aspx?i=2358

    Ed

    Ed, Feb 28, 2005

  2. Ed

    milleron Guest

    I rather imagine that the majority of people buying these boards have
    little intention of installing SLI. Most of us just want the NF4
    chipset, and buying one of these boards, as of now, is the only way to
    get it.

    Ron

    milleron, Feb 28, 2005

  3. Ed

    Ed Guest

    Well I sure do like my NF2-Ultra 400 and NF3-250 chipset boards, if the
    NF4 is anything like these I'll take two. ;p

    Ed

    Ed, Mar 1, 2005
  4. Ed

    edde Guest

    I agree. That is exactly why I bought mine (a8n-sli deluxe). Oh, and it's
    just as good/stable, if not better, than my old trusty A7N8X Deluxe that I
    had for 2 years.

    edde, Mar 1, 2005
  5. Ed

    Tim Guest

    The A8N-SLI is at the top of my shopping list even though I hardly ever play
    games.
    As said its NForce ... and avoiding SIS / Via.

    Tim, Mar 2, 2005
  6. Ed

    Ben Pope Guest

    The review says they have the "MSI Neo4/SLI Platinum" (picture confirms
    this). It also says Dual Gigabit LAN - Isn't that the Diamond?

    Ben

    Ben Pope, Mar 2, 2005