    close to HD consoles such as PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. According to
    several developer sources, the 3DS device is not using the NVIDIA
    Tegra mobile chipset, a rumor that's been floating around since 2009."

    parallax-scroll, Jun 5, 2010

  2. parallax-scroll

    Mango Guest

    I think Nintendo would rather stick with their with their goal to make
    "Casual"-Consoles and Handhelds and the "Casual"-Games for it. I don't see
    the point in making a hardware powerful handheld when you look at their
    games in the last years.

    Mango, Jun 5, 2010

  3. I find it very difficult to believe that Nintendo can make a handheld
    gaming device that surpasses the processing power of the Wii, nears
    the processing power of the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360, includes this
    glass-less 3D technology *and* keep the price at a reasonable handheld
    price point.

    The alMIGHTY N, Jun 7, 2010
  4. I doubt it myself.
    That's why i'm expecting GameCube-like performance and hoping for Wii-
    like
    performance. So therefore I'm kinda going against the recent rumor.

    parallax-scroll, Jun 8, 2010
  5. I certainly wouldn't mind GameCube level performance. The GameCube had
    some really great games. Wii performance would be more than welcome.
    The most important aspect to me are the controls, though. The PSP's
    biggest drawback was the lack of a second analog stick - if you're
    going to boast that your handheld can offer "console experiences" then
    you better make sure the controls support that, too...

    The alMIGHTY N, Jun 8, 2010