    or new Tegra 250 and thus to use ARM, not the GameCube's PowerPC
    architecture. The switch is already poised to not only provide much
    more 3D graphics power but possibly support for HD video."

    parallax-scroll, Mar 15, 2010

  2. parallax-scroll

    Gene Poole Guest

    that's depressing for so many reasons. Friggin Nintendo.

    Gene Poole, Mar 22, 2010

  3. parallax-scroll

    Miles Bader Guest

    Er, why is it depressing?

    March of progress, and all that...

    -Miles

    Miles Bader, Mar 23, 2010
  4. parallax-scroll

    Skipai Otter Guest

    Find out at E3 when they show off the Nintendo 3DS won't we. Now the
    question is, since this is coming out, wonder when Sony will do something to
    react to this or do they need to. Probably find out specs on the new
    handheld come E3 as well.

    Skipai Otter, Mar 24, 2010
  5. parallax-scroll

    Miles Bader Guest