No audio device???

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Svetik, Jan 20, 2007.

  1. Svetik

    Svetik

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2007
    I just installed new Windows XP to my computer yesterday. And then there's no sound from my computer. I clicked the sound and audio devices in the control panel and it's said "No audio devices" All the volume controller is grey out and I can't adjust anythings.

    From the device manager, in sound, video, and game controller, it is listed that:
    Audio codec
    Legacy audio drivers
    Legacy Video capture devices
    Media controll devices
    Unimodem Half-duplex Audio device
    Video codecs

    All all the devices work properly. I think my audio device driver is missing. But I don't know what is my devices to download driver.

    How can I know exactly what is my devices in my computer?? I have the problem to find out them and download the proper drivers.

    I also have the problem with VGA driver (and I don't know what's VGA in my computer and I can't download its driver)

    Please help my with this issue.

    Svetik, Jan 20, 2007
  2. Svetik

    moshe20

    got the same problem

    if u get an answer plz forward it to me to
    [email protected]
    thanks

    moshe20, Jul 7, 2007