No beeps

Discussion in 'ECS' started by alandoc, Aug 13, 2007.

  1. alandoc

    alandoc

    Joined:
    Aug 13, 2007
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    I just tried to add some new DDR to my K8M800-M2.

    It was very fiddly and after switching back the PC back on again it wouldn't boot, there were no beeps, my primary HD didn't spin, but the slave did.

    No lights went on.

    I also think that I could smell burning.

    I tried different RAM - but no change.

    Any ideas on what went wrong? And what coudl fix it?

    Alan

    alandoc, Aug 13, 2007