    chipset, network adapter, etc for Win2k3 SBS to work right. Where would I
    go to get this??

    Bradley

    B. Walker, Aug 18, 2005

  2. B. Walker

    S.Lewis Guest

    Documentation, and perhaps specs:
    http://support.dell.com/support/edocs/systems/pe2600/en/index.htm

    Might try reading and then browsing the FTP site for downloads, though I'm
    not sure that will help:
    ftp://ftp.dell.com/

    And lastly, you might want to post your message above over here (more server
    guys):
    http://forums.us.dell.com/supportforums?category.id=poweredge

    hth

    Stew

    S.Lewis, Aug 19, 2005

  3. B. Walker

    B. Walker Guest

    Thanks. Although all i'm looking for at most is knowing what chips were
    used for the NIC and other hardware. ATI Rage is the video obviously but
    mainly the NIC. It's an intel something but doesn't say on the chip itself.
    Once I know that I can get online with it and get it windows updated.

    B. Walker, Aug 19, 2005
  4. B. Walker

    Ben Myers Guest

    RSVP with the chip identifier. Maybe 82559? The chip identifier can point you
    in the right direction for drivers on the Intel web site... Ben Myers

    Ben Myers, Aug 19, 2005
  5. B. Walker

    wayne Guest

    wayne, Aug 19, 2005