    Does anyone have any idea how to solve this problem?

    Thanks,

    Henk.

    Henk Janssen, Oct 5, 2003

  2. Henk Janssen

    Albert Pike Guest

    Are you saying that BOTH 15 pin D-Sub AND DVI-D are connected to the card ?
    You should only have ONE cable connected (DVI OR D-Sub)

    Albert Pike, Oct 6, 2003

  3. Henk Janssen

    Henk Janssen Guest

    When I disconnect the D-Sub, there's no picyure at all. It seems that the
    driver software doesn't detect the TFT connection.
    Strange thing is that everything worked perfectly with only the DVI
    connection unitl I updated the drivers.

    Henk Janssen, Oct 6, 2003
  4. Henk Janssen

    Sparrow Guest

    I think you need to push the AUTO button when switching to dvi. That's what
    I had to do when I first plugged in my 172T with dvi when I first got it. It
    was plugged in and no video. I pushed the auto button and it recognized the
    dvi and got the picture!

    Sparrow, Oct 7, 2003
  5. Henk Janssen

    Henk Janssen Guest

    Thanks for your suggestion, but this doesn't do the trick either.
    There seems to be no signal on the DVI connector.

    Henk Janssen, Oct 7, 2003
  6. Henk Janssen

    Henk Janssen Guest

    I tried connecting the Samsung D-sub connector to the DVI-port on the Radeon
    9000 with a D-sub to DVI convertor plug.
    It worked. So apparently there is a signal on the DVI socket on the Radeon
    9000.
    Why doesn't the ATI Control Panel software "see" the TFT monitor on this
    connector?

    Henk Janssen, Oct 7, 2003
  7. Henk Janssen

    Albert Pike Guest

    Sounds like either a loose connection or faulty DVI cable. Tried another DVI cable ?

    Albert Pike, Oct 12, 2003