    Gringo Guest

    You got that ATI? My next vid card will be Nvidia because of your
    ramming .Net and CCC down our throats.

    Gringo, Dec 22, 2005

  2. Gringo

    Steph Guest

    Just download the drivers and don't bother with ccc.
    Drama queen histrionics is unlikely to change ATI's policy

    Steph, Dec 22, 2005

  3. Gringo

    Ted F Guest

    I agree with Gringo, Trash your ATI video cards and get "Nvidia".

    ATI has been really slow on putting an UPDATED and FIXED, "MMC" version on
    the web. Last update was 5/17/2005. Even thats NOT fixed too many bugs (MMC
    9.08).

    It just tells me that ATI will not be updating the buggy MMC program
    anymore, So, it's time to switch to "Nvidia".

    Ted F, Dec 22, 2005
  4. Gringo

    M. Ziegler Guest

    Hi

    I installed the 5.13 driver with the CC for the first time. I can see no
    problems. I always used the CP version.

    Michael

    M. Ziegler, Dec 22, 2005
  5. I finally gave in and took the plunge. I have to say that CCC has improved a
    great deal since I first looked at it (which was the first CCC release).
    It's taken some getting used to, but it's growing on me... I guess it does
    help that I have 2GB of RAM though.

    A few more CCC revisions and they might just have it.

    I particularly like the ability to disable the CCC skin. I fuckin hate
    memory hogging, visually distracting skins.

    I've surrendered to the CCC.

    Tony

    Tony DiMarzio, Dec 22, 2005
  6. Gringo

    Markeau Guest

    For me, when using CCC Adobe Gamma loads then a few seconds later
    unloads; but, AG works properly with CP.

    Markeau, Dec 22, 2005
  7. Gringo

    Gringo Guest

    "You can't have evolution without revolution", don't remember who said
    that but I like it. And I already know the driver only method and then
    use ATI Tray Tools instead of CCC or CP.

    Gringo, Dec 23, 2005
  8. Gringo

    Gringo Guest

    Never surrender! ;-)

    Gringo, Dec 23, 2005
  9. Gringo

    idiscuss Guest

    CP version does not work for the latest X1000 series cards, that is why
    they get rid of it.

    idiscuss, Dec 23, 2005
  10. Gringo

    Mark Guest

    Translation: ATI is lazy.

    Mark, Dec 23, 2005
  11. Gringo

    J. Clarke Guest

    And neither does the dot net crap so basically you're saying that the ATI
    drivers don't work with their latest boards.

    ATI should just STOP trying to do software at all if this is the best they
    can come up with and just sell chips with the specs completely defined and
    let somebody who knows what he's about handle the drivers.

    J. Clarke, Dec 27, 2005
  12. Gringo

    KCB Guest

    What part of the dot net crap doesn't work for you? I haven't had any
    problems with the 5.12s. One problem I did have with a couple versions was
    that Medal of Honor didn't work. It didn't matter whether it was the CP or
    CCC version though, it was a driver problem. Sounds like you're spouting
    FUD.

    KCB, Dec 28, 2005
  13. Gringo

    idiscuss Guest

    KCB, when you quote, please be careful, don't put J. Clarke's words
    under my name. OK?
    Personally, I think CCC works just fine.

    idiscuss, Dec 28, 2005