  1. The 865PE Neo2 Series board with Bios 1.5, now disables PAT/MAT what ever
    its called..

    Any other news on this..?

    London Midland & Scotland, Sep 18, 2003

  2. London Midland & Scotland

    chas good Guest

    My guess is it made to many systems unstable as these boards are picky
    about what ram they like. MAT tightens up the ram timings and causing
    problems. Some ATI video cards flake out with MAT enabled too.

    I bet when they get this solved we will see MAT make a comeback.

    chas good, Sep 19, 2003

  3. The article or post that I read stated that ALL the MSI boards now have MAT
    disabled even the i875 ones..

    London Midland & Scotland, Sep 19, 2003
  4. London Midland & Scotland

    jaeger Guest

    Untrue.

    jaeger, Sep 19, 2003
  5. London Midland & Scotland

    SpeedyCat Guest

    My 865PE Neo2 FIS2R still showing PAT enabled in CPU-Z and AIDA32 with
    the 1.5 Bios. I found that the PAT will be disabled automatically if
    DOT is not enabled. This happened to the previous Bios as well.

    SpeedyCat, Sep 20, 2003