    wont work, says no open GL is installed and the game is choppy, despite the
    fact my system exceed its minimum spec.

    Any ideas on what might be the cause of this or any fixes

    M Joyce, Feb 1, 2005

  2. M Joyce

    Nero Guest

    Why waste time and cash on an FX5200?
    At least get an FX5700

    Nero, Feb 3, 2005

  3. The FX5200 does OpenGL as good as the FX5700 or any other Nvidia card, just
    a bit slower. If the perfomance of the FX5200 is enough why waste money on a
    faster card?

    As to the problem, the OP should verify if he has removed the previous gfx
    driver before installing the latest drivers from nvidia.com...

    Benjamin

    Benjamin Gawert, Feb 5, 2005