    or the power supply. I bought a new case but it didn't start up. Next
    thought it was the motherboard, so I bought a new mother board. Still no
    power. Any ideas?

    CLC, Sep 7, 2008

  2. CLC

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Did you excahnge the power supply? It is the most likely cause.
    And in case you did, has the nwe one enough power?

    Arno

    Arno Wagner, Sep 7, 2008

  3. (Someone has to ask...)

    Do the lights in the room work when you switch them on?
    Do other devices work in the outlet the computer is plugged into?
    Did you try using another outlet in another room?

    MasterBlaster, Sep 7, 2008
  4. CLC

    Arno Wagner Guest

    Good idea.