    stopped, including the cd. I have full access to wireless interne
    only.
    Any ideas to fix it

    athena, Mar 30, 2011

  2. athena

    Roger Mills Guest

    Have you tried re-booting it?

    What OS are you running? What anti-virus software?
    --
    Cheers,
    Roger

    Roger Mills, Mar 30, 2011

  3. athena

    athena Guest

    Windows xp pro serice pack 3
    Avast antivirus

    Yes, I have tried many times rebooting, as well as system restore (thi
    operation is not working as well)

    athena, Apr 1, 2011
  4. athena

    Roger Mills Guest

    Have you looked in Device manager at the status of the USB ports? Can it
    find any? Does it say they're operating normally? (or does it show a
    yellow question mark, indicating a problem?)
    --
    Cheers,
    Roger

    Roger Mills, Apr 2, 2011
  5. athena

    athena Guest

    Yes. The Device manager reports that all ports are fine. Could it be
    memory overload problem? It started when it was left decked for 2 days
    it seems like it never came out of the stand-by operation concernin
    usb.

    cheers

    athena, Apr 3, 2011