    Wavestudio as there was with the version of Wavestudio that came with
    the Live. Any idea why this is? I find no setting to add it or remove
    it.

    Doc, May 6, 2004

  2. Doc

    Doc Guest

    If anyone cares, here's what the word I got from Creative is - their opinion
    is that I would need to remove the WMD drivers and run the VXD drivers to
    get the volume meter. Haven't tested this suggestion yet.

    Doc, May 8, 2004

  3. Doc

    CrimsonLiar Guest

    We do care, just dont have the answers, and the WDM (not WMD - could not be
    found byt the operating system...) drivers do allow the volume meters in
    Wavestudio to work. So duff info from Creatives tech support there (again).

    CrimsonLiar

    CrimsonLiar, May 8, 2004
  4. Doc

    Doc Guest

    *bada ching*
    (again).

    To be honest, I was just shocked that they actually returned my e-mail.

    Doc, May 8, 2004
  5. Doc

    Harry Putnam Guest

    hehe... Are they really that bad?

    Sorry to butt in on this, but hoping to continue the discussion a
    little further. Does anyone know if it is possible to add newer
    compressions and encoding tools to Creative Wave thingy. I mean like
    making it output .mp4 or readin mp4 for editing.

    Nero 6 can do that but I like the interface on Creative wave tool better.

    Harry Putnam, May 10, 2004
  6. Doc

    Doc Guest

    I could be wrong but I don't think so. I think it was designed to be
    simple, functional and stable without all the bells and whistles, for
    doing basic file editing.

    To be honest, Soundforge works a lot faster with far more
    functionality, but I'd like this thing to work the way it's supposed
    to!

    Doc, May 10, 2004