    Any advice is appreciated.
    Thanks

    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 6, 2017
    erichp, Mar 4, 2017
  2. erichp

    TeraWales

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2019
    Hi...that A032 is ancient hardware that is not even supported and I highly doubt that it even works. You are talking about something that was manufactured over 15 years ago. Posting on multiple forums for the same subject is going to end up getting you blocked from those sites and any servers they are hosted on for spamming. Why are you not using more up to date hardware in place of that A032.

    TeraWales, Apr 10, 2019