    Could anyone tell what the problem is? Where can I get help?

    Many Thanks!
    --R.

    qquito, Mar 1, 2012

  2. qquito

    Patty Winter Guest

    You're talking about http://babelfish.yahoo.com/, right?

    I don't use it myself (I use Google Translate), but I just tried it
    and got similar results. I pasted in a couple of Chinese sentences,
    and when I clicked Translate, both the text in the entry box and
    the resulting English turned into codes as you described.

    I got the same result. Tried again with European languages and those
    worked fine.

    I'm using FF 10.0.2, btw.

    You don't mention whether you tried other browsers. I just tried
    Safari and it was fine. So you might check FF forums for reports
    of similar problems.

    Patty

    Patty Winter, Mar 1, 2012

  3. qquito

    qquito Guest

    Patty, thank you for your test and input!

    I tried "Google Translate" with Firefox, and it works fine. I also tried Yahoo! Babel Fish on "Safari", it also works without any problem. So I have other options while the problem persists.

    I went to the Firefox Support Forum and found that a number of people have had the same problem, and no solution has been found yet. --R.

    qquito, Mar 3, 2012