    connected to another USB-OTG?

    Best regards,
    Davy

    Davy, Aug 28, 2005

  2. Davy

    larwe Guest

    Yes.

    Stop creating new threads, it's annoying and trollish. Continue one of
    the threads you started.

    larwe, Aug 28, 2005

  3. Davy

    Rich Webb Guest

    [A note to the original poster]

    When (not "if" ;-) the subject under discussion in a long thread
    changes, it's OK to change the Subject: line to reflect the new topic.
    Any decent usenet client software will use the References: line to
    manage threading.

    Unfortunately, "decent usenet client software" probably excludes the
    evil Google interface to usenet.

    Rich Webb, Aug 28, 2005
  4. Davy

    tomtorfs Guest

    Any decent usenet client software will use the References: line to
    Actually Google Groups threading also seems to put threads together
    correctly even when the subject is changed, so they are probably also
    using References: too.

    greetings,
    Tom

    tomtorfs, Aug 29, 2005