    Any help pls....

    Thanks,
    Sweety

    sweety, Mar 12, 2006

  2. sweety

    deimos Guest

    Depending on what program you use, you're probably trying to play
    movies/dvd's in an overlay. Overlays don't support subtitles normally,
    but other modes like VMR do. I recommend using Media Player Classic
    with VMR9 windowed and then you can load the subs. FFDShow also works
    pretty well for subs.

    For DVD's, I'm not so sure because I think PowerDVD and the like use
    overlay automatically.

    deimos, Mar 12, 2006

  3. sweety

    sweety Guest

    Hi,

    Thanks for the info. I have installed ffdshow and having GOM player,
    now by using this how i can get a subtitle in TV, i can get video well
    in TV.

    Can you pls help in...

    Thanks,
    Sweety