    I was thinking memory leak but, i get no warning sor nothing and i can
    run things fine, just one at a time ?

    What has happened ?

    Paul Mathews, Nov 24, 2006

  2. Paul Mathews

    daytripper Guest

    ahahahahahahahahahaha!

    I'm sorry, but today I'm feeling too good to bring out Ol' Hickory...

    /daytripper ;-)

    daytripper, Nov 24, 2006

  3. Paul Mathews

    Zadok Guest

    Get process explorer from sysinternals.com and see what is really
    happening/running on your system. Its free.

    -- Zadok

    Zadok, Nov 24, 2006
  4. Paul Mathews

    CJT Guest

    Re-read your own first paragraph and ponder what might be wrong.

    CJT, Nov 24, 2006
  5. Paul Mathews

    DaveW Guest

    You are most likely OVERHEATING the CPU over time with your overclocking,
    and it is cutting back to one core.

    DaveW, Nov 25, 2006
  6. Paul Mathews

    Yousuf Khan Guest

    You're trying to tell me that you don't see the irony of this?

    Yousuf Khan

    Yousuf Khan, Nov 25, 2006
  7. It's a BIOS problem, your clock speed is set out of spec.
    That's a software question. Ask in a Windoze group for best results.

    Bill Davidsen, Nov 27, 2006
  8. Paul Mathews

    Fidelis K Guest

    I could run more than 1 programs with my single-core 386SX long time ago.

    Fidelis K, Nov 30, 2006
  9. Paul Mathews

    CJT Guest

    The key is not the number of cores, but the damage caused by
    overclocking.

    CJT, Nov 30, 2006