Not Powering Up - NEO2 - with AGP video card installed

Discussion in 'MSI' started by Kevin, Sep 25, 2003.

  1. Kevin

    Kevin Guest

    Hi,

    I just bought a new Neo2 MB with all the new hardware to go along with
    it but I can not get the MB to power up with the AGP video card
    installed. I have never seen this before but when I take the card out
    the MB powers up just fine. I can get it to run with a PCI video card
    installed but not the AGP.

    I've tried everything from using a new MSI video card too replacing
    the MB with a new one. The company that I bought it from was even
    puzzled at it since they tested it the night before and it worked with
    the card in the old board.

    Has anyone seen an issue like this one before?

    Thanks for the responses.

    Kevin

    Kevin, Sep 25, 2003

  2. Is it AGP with 1.5 or 3.3 Volts?
    And thsi is for both the AGP card and the MB!

    List specs for further assistance!

    Good luck

    Leo

    []V[] e g a []V[] a d, Oct 1, 2003