+ Notebook Cooler Big Enough for XPS M170/M1710 Laptop? +

Discussion in 'Dell' started by Chris, Dec 29, 2006.

  1. Chris

    Chris Guest

    Has anyone found a laptop cooler that encompasses the entirety of a
    widescreen laptop? I have an m170, and although I found a cooler
    that's wide enough to accommodate the widescreen model I have, it's
    not deep enough for the entire unit to sit comfortably on - it's about
    2 inches too shallow, so when the screen is lifted into place, the
    laptop is not completely supported and it falls over backwards.

    This is what I'm using now, which as I said is too shallow, and is not
    particularly good at cooling, either:

    http://www.xoxide.com/cooler-master-notepal-w1.html

    Any solutions out there that provide full-frame support and good
    cooling for the larger widescreen laptops?

    [Link provided for info only; I'm not associated with them and
    besides, this is hardly an endorsement.]

    Chris, Dec 29, 2006