Notebook: EUR 1.400 - Intel 3GHz HT, ATi 9700, 512MB RAM, DVD+-RW, 15'' LCD, 60GB Disk

Discussion in 'Laptops' started by Boyan, Feb 5, 2004.

  1. Boyan

    Boyan Guest

    Check this notebook: "Medion Microstar Tahoe FID 2140"
    Intel 3GHz HT, ATi 9700, 512MB RAM, DVD+-RW, 15'' LCD, 60GB Disk

    http://www.mediamarkt.de/multimedia-prospekt/01.php

    Price seems crazy low at 1.400 EURO!!

    What I'd like to know is this: Producer & Support are
    www.Medion.de -- anyone have experience how good
    theyare with support if some problems might arise?

    How loud notebooks are? How hot they get? Are they stable?

    Thanks!

    Boyan
    (From Slovenia)

    Boyan, Feb 5, 2004

  2. May be an ok notebook, here in the states one large vendor carries them, the
    vendor is called 'Best Buy' they are huge and sell the Medion brand.

    Robyn

    Mr. Robyn Myers, Feb 6, 2004

  3. Boyan

    Gilbert Guest

    FYI: Best Buy owns Future Shop. That's why the Medion brand can be found
    at Best Buy and at Future Shop.

    Gilbert, Feb 6, 2004