    Notan Guest

    Neither does a rash.

    Notan

    Notan, Sep 15, 2005

  2. Tom Scales

    Ted Zieglar Guest

    LOL...Good one, Notan!

    Ted Zieglar

    Ted Zieglar, Sep 15, 2005

  3. Tom Scales

    Ben Myers Guest

    Aha! "Full of sound and fury, signifying nothing." - Willie Shakespeare

    .... Ben Myers

    <SNIP>

    Ben Myers, Sep 15, 2005
  4. Tom Scales

    Tom Scales Guest

    Do I need to repost some of your comments towards me and others? You do
    insult. You do ridicule.

    You know you do.

    Tom Scales, Sep 15, 2005
  5. Tom Scales

    WSZsr Guest

    Better yet - "Out, damn'd spot! out, I say!" - Shakespeare.

    WSZsr, Sep 15, 2005
  6. Tom Scales

    Irene Guest

    Tom, you can if you want, but, I couldn't even come close to matching
    certain members of this group and you know it.

    Irene, Sep 15, 2005
  7. Tom Scales

    Notan Guest

    For the life of me, I don't understand it... Why do you *insist* on
    hanging out at a newsgroup that, clearly, doesn't want you?

    Notan

    Notan, Sep 15, 2005
  8. Tom Scales

    Irene Guest

    I suspect what you define as and insult or ridicule involves my pointing out
    the less than hospitable behavior of you and a few other "contributors" to
    this group, so be my guest.
    But maybe you should start with Mister Zieglar, since his ridicule, insults,
    and name calling are very nearly the most recent example that was posted.
    You should remember the post because even you called attention to it's
    comments.

    Irene, Sep 15, 2005
  9. Tom Scales

    Irene Guest

    hanging out at a newsgroup that, clearly, doesn't >want you?

    From some of the comments that I have read about some of your posts, the
    same can be asked about you. >gr<

    To give you a short answer, we have three Dell computers and I do use this
    group as a reference for the numerous problems that seem to be reported in
    posts to the group.
    Though I must add that other than problems getting Tech Support when we
    needed it, we have had very few hardware problems.
    It's a shame that Dell's Tech Support doesn't equal the quality of their
    hardware.

    Your "daffynition" of "hanging out" must be a very loose one, since with the
    exception of the last few days, I have posted very little for a few months.

    I'm sorry that I don't have more time for this, but we are preparing for
    another long trip and I have to start getting things together.

    See you all in a month or so. >g<

    Irene, Sep 15, 2005
  10. Tom Scales

    John Pezzano Guest

    Or is it "some offering rotten service and some offering worse"!

    JohnP

    John Pezzano, Sep 18, 2005
  11. Tom Scales

    Fred Mau Guest

    I suspect they *DO* have a variety of call centers.

    I can't speak for Dell, but as an engineer for a major electronics OEM, I
    know that (our) 24/7 customer support "follows the sun". That is, if you
    call during our normal business hours you'll get our call center in
    Pennsylvania. After that, it rolls over to our call center in Germany.
    After that it rolls over to -- I think -- Singapore. And then back to the
    USA the next morning.

    I would suspect Dell operates the same way. It's the only way a company can
    do 24/7 worldwide support competitevly.

    - FM -

    Fred Mau, Sep 19, 2005