    Please help.
    Thanks.
    Robert

    darkwing_duck, Sep 9, 2006

  2. darkwing_duck

    Cl.Massé Guest

    I presume N*T*LDR, meaning NT LoaDeR.
    Which is the system HDD? It seems to be the 120 Gb, but nothing is sure...
    In that case, it isn't a good choice to install it in the same port as the
    DVD, since it'll works at its speed. Which are the speeds of each drive
    (ATA4, 5, 6... or UDMA33, 66, 100...)?

    Here's what I would do:
    Install the OS on the 40Gb (or the fastest of the 40Gb and 80Gb). Use the
    120Gb as main data drive.
    Primary0: system 40Gb HDD, Primary1: data 120Gb HDD
    Secondary0: DVD-RW, Secondary1: 80 Gb HDD
    Virtual memory shared by the 40Gb and the 120Gb, on dedicated Fat32
    clustersize 4K partitions.

    Cl.Massé, Sep 26, 2006